Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Catch up


I've been a bit quiet lately, though Lily Childs has been writing her socks off with nasty little short stories, and is nearly half-way through writing her novel.

In Eastbourne during October and November we had a film company filming a remake of Brighton Rock . I've written an article for our staff newsletter about the extras and stewards from our work place who got involved. Might pop that on here at some stage. Having only ever seen the extraordinary film in my teens, I'm now desperate to read Graham Greene's original novel. It's on the crimble list.

I've also written a couple of articles for Business magazines but have been bemused by the lack of contact details on their websites. I'll send them elsewhere instead. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment